OFFICIAL RULES FOR GIVEAWAYS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. GIVEAWAYS ARE OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER (OR 13 IN SOME SELECT GIVEAWAYS) ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
www.Kimbyrleigha.com (Sponsor) may occasionally conduct contests, sweepstakes and/or other giveaways (individually and collectively, “Promotion”) on social media and networking websites including but not limited to twitter.com, facebook.com, pinterest.com, Instagram.com, YouTube.com, etc. (each, a “Social Media Platform”). Unless specifically noted otherwise by Sponsor, these terms and conditions shall serve as the official rules for any such Promotion conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor may terminate, extend, suspend or alter any Promotion in its sole discretion.
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to participate or win. All federal, state and local taxes apply. You must have a profile/account on the Social Media Platform on which the Promotion is being conducted to participate in the Promotion. Entry into any Promotion is only allowed by the method designated by Sponsor in the Promotion’s offer on the Social Media Platform. Unless otherwise specified by Sponsor, you may enter as often as you wish if the Promotion System (Gleam, Rafflecopter and similar systems, “Promotion System”) allows. All entries must include the information requested by Sponsor to be eligible. Only one prize per person, household, email address and/or username will be allowed in any ninety (60) day period. All entries must be received within the time period stated by Sponsor during the Promotion’s offer to be eligible to win a prize. Late and/or subsequent entries per person, per household per email address and/or username will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for failure to receive an entry for any reason including but not limited to submission and/or transmission failures, technical malfunctions and/or other conditions beyond its reasonable control. Entries generated by automated means are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Winning Participants will be announced via YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or other Social Media Platform. Sponsor will reach out to the Winner with instructions on how to receive the Prizes. Prizes will be mailed/emailed to the address given to the Sponsor by the Participant.
- ELIGIBILITY: To participate, you must be a legal US resident, eighteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Sponsor, and its sponsors and advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and/or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- WINNER SELECTION: Sponsor’s local time will be the official time for all Promotions.
(a) Unless otherwise specified in the Promotion, winners will be chosen in at random using Gleam, Rafflecopter or similar drawing system.
(b) If a prize is offered to the first number of votes, posts, responses, “tweets,” etc. (collectively, “Responses”), Sponsor will determine any such winners based on the order in which such Responses are received by Sponsor.
(c) In the event winners are selected based on the “best” submitted story, photo, essay, message or other similar type of submission (“Submissions”), Sponsor will judge such Submissions and select the winners based equally on the originality and creativity of each Submission. All Submissions must be original unpublished works created by the individual entering such Submission and all submission will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
(d) Any photos submitted by an entrant must be in .JPG format and photos larger than 5MB will not be accepted. All photos must be original, unpublished and the sole property of the entrant. In addition, photos may not contain the trademarks of any third party, nor may they contain lewd, inappropriate, threatening or obscene, defamatory or libelous images or content. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, display any submitted photo in any media, including on Sponsor’s websites. By submitting a photo, entrants agree that the photo does not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, does not violate any laws, nor does it contain a virus.
(e) Winners will be notified within five (5) business days following the conclusion of the Promotion by a direct message via Twitter, or Instagram (if applicable), and/or via e-mail and/or text/phone call. If a winner does not respond to such notification within five (5) business days and/or does not meet the stated eligibility requirements, such winner will be disqualified and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legally permissible, a publicity release and/or provide other personal or tax information. Winners will have five (5) business days to provide all such information and to execute and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and publicity release (if required by Sponsor). By entering, participants in the Promotion release the Released Parties (defined below) from any claims, losses, injuries or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the use or receipt of any prizes. Potential winners (and guests) are subject to background checks. The failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may cause the winner to forfeit their prize and Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner. Sponsor’s decisions concerning selection of winners, as well as all other matters relating to any Promotion, are final and binding. Odds of winning a Promotion will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Promotion.
- PRIZES: The number and value of prizes awarded in any Promotion will vary, but in no event will the total of value of any prizes awarded in any Promotion exceed $500. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or assigned except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize includes only what is specified in the prize description. Winners of concert/event tickets must be available to attend such concert/event on the date specified or another winner will be selected by Sponsor. Sponsor will not consider or fulfill any requests for additional or alternate prizes, including but not limited to requests for additional tickets, upgrades and/or alternate dates or seating.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, SPONSOR AND ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY SPONSOR.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Illegible, unintelligible or incomplete entries or responses will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen or undelivered entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials related to any Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer entries or for any malfunction or technical errors occurring on any Social Media Platform on which a Promotion is conducted. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise a Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion, and/or to select winners for prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors in the Promotion, any Social Media Platform or these rules.
- CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of California. All participants who enter a Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of any Promotion or these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with a Promotion shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with such Promotion but in no event attorneys fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winner(s) of a Promotion, please email TheOfficialKimbyrleigha@gmail.com within thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the applicable Promotion.